Circulation: Total of 25 Items
- Limit of 20 hardback books. Circulation period is two weeks and may be renewed twice. (Limit of 5 new (14 day) books. No more than 3 non-fiction books per subject). Further restrictions at the discretion of the librarian. There will be a $.05 per book per day fine assessed for books that are returned late.
- Books on the Reserve List may not be renewed.
- Reference books do not circulate. However, we will provide up to five (5) copies free of charge from reference books.
- Limit of 20 children’s books.
- Replacement fee: $15.00 per hardback or trade paperback book. $5.00 per paperback
- Limit of 5 magazines. Circulation period is two weeks and may be renewed twice. There will be a $.05 per magazine per day fine assessed for magazines that are returned late.
- Replacement fee: $2.00
- Limit of 5 Audio books. Circulation period is two weeks and may be renewed twice. There will be a $.15 per Audio book per day fine assessed for Audio books that are returned late.
- Replacement fee: $15.00 per audio disc.
- Limit of 3 DVD’s per card. Circulation period is 7 days. $1.00 overdue fine per day per DVD
- DVD’S are not renewable.
- Must be 18 to check out blue label DVD’s.
- Patrons 13-17 will be allowed to check out Green, Pink, and Yellow label movies.
- Patrons 2-12 will be allowed to check out Pink and Yellow label movies.
- Library is not responsible for damage to your DVD player. You are responsible for checking the DVD rating. DVD’s are for home use only (No public performance or copying).
- Lost or damaged DVD, Audio book or CD cases will be $5.00 to replace. Lost or damaged paper covers will be $2.00 to replace.
- DVD’S cannot be reserved.
- DVD Replacement fee is $15.00 per DVD. (DVD Series will be $15.00 per DVD in series)
Damaged Materials Fines:
- The library reserves the right to assess fines for any materials that are damaged. Including, but not limited to: tears, stains, and odors.
- Limit of 1 game per card. Circulation period is 7 days. $1.00 overdue fine per day
- Replacement fee: Replacement cost of the item
- Limit of 1 Kits per card. Circulation period is 14 days. $0.50 overdue fine per day
- Replacement fee: Replacement cost of the items included in the kit
- If you cannot find an item in its proper place, you may submit a request at the Circulation Desk.
- If we do not have an item, you may leave the title and we will consider its purchase.
- If we do not have a book, we can try to borrow it from another library for you through our “Interlibrary Loans.” This service is for books only. We are unable to borrow books under six months old, textbooks, movies, CD’s or Audio books.
Return of Materials:
- You may return your items at our circulation desk or we have a drop box at the back entrance (parking lot side) for your convenience. Drop box is open at all times.