Wolff, Ashley. Baby Bear Counts One. Beach Lane Books, 2013.
Fall has arrived in Baby Bear’s forest, and the woods are teeming with animals busily preparing for winter. How many animals? Count along from one to ten with Baby Bear as he and Mama hustle home to their cozy den–just in time for the season’s first snowfall.
Ghigna, Charles, and Ag Jatkowska. Numbers at the Park: 1-10. Picture Window Books, a Capstone Imprint, 2014.
Children swing and dance and play. Lets count them at the park today!
Available on Freading.
Crafts & Activities
- Pop-up Bear Cave
- Six New Math Games from Peaceful Parenting
- Counting by Sara Pistoia
- Counting by Weingart Cydney
- Preschool is Cool: Counting with Elmo (Streaming Video)
- Young Minds: Numbers & Counting Math Tutor
- Listen & Sing Along: Counting by Kim Mitzo Thompson, Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand
Kentucky Libraries Unbound
- How Many Jelly Beans by Andrea Menotti & Yancy Labat
- Over on Sesame Street by Naomi Kleinberg & Tom Brannon
- Let’s Get Counting by DK
- Sesame Street, Season 40, Episode 4208 (Streaming Video)
- Counting Money by Maria Alaina
- Counting the Continents by Ellen Mitten
- Counting Money! by M.W. Penn
- Counting Dinos by Eric Pinder