Emberly, Ed. Go Away, Big Green Monster!, Little, Brown and Company, 1992
Caldecott Award-winner Ed Emberley has created an ingenious way for children to overcome bedtime frights. As kids turn the die-cut pages of this vibrantly illustrated book, they’ll watch the Big Green Monster grow before their very eyes. Then, when they’re ready to show him who’s in charge, they’ll turn the remaining pages and watch him disappear!
Emberly, Rebecca. If You’re a Monster and You Know It. Orchard Books, 2010
Children will stomp their paws, twitch their tails, snort and growl, and wiggle and wriggle along with this bright and bold picture book twist on “If You’re Happy and You Know It.” Rebecca Emberley has written a rollicking text, which she has illustrated in collaboration with her father.
Crafts & Activities
- Silly Monster Craft by Frugal Fun For Boys & Girls
- Monster Rocks by The Inspiration Edit
- No-Fuss Monster Crafts by Living Life & Learning
- Cereal Box Monsters by Kix Cereal
- Monster Water Color Blow Art by Adventure In A Box
- Fluffy Yarn Monsters by The Craft Train
Kentucky Libraries Unbound
- Monsters Unleashed ebook by John Kloepfer
- The Monsters On the Bus Sesame Street ebook by Sarah Albee
- Lego Nexo Knights Stop the Stone Monsters ebook by Helen Murray
- If I Were Your Monster ebook by Scott Nicholson
- Monster Games ebook by Disney Monsters Inc.
- Jeff’s Monster ebook by Joan Strauss
- Monster Madness ebook by Joe Fitzpatrick
- Monster School ebook by Kate Coombs
- The Loch Mess Monster ebook by Helen Lester
- ABC Monsters TV Show
- Monster Island Movie
- Sea Monsters Movie