77 Tick Ridge Road, Waynesburg, KY 40489
Tuesday, Thursday, every other Friday
345 KY HWY 328, Waynesburg, KY 40489
Monday, Wednesday, every other Friday
PURPOSE: To enhance students’ ability to succeed in school by developing and sustaining partnerships that promote:
- Early learning and successful transition to school
- Academic achievement and well-being
- Graduation and transition into adult life
SERVICES: Full- time preschool child care for children 2 and 3 years of age or referrals for preschool childcare.
- After-school child care for children ages 4 through 12, with the child care being full-time during the summer and on other days when school is not in session or referrals for after-school child care.
- Families in training, which shall consist of an integrated approach to home visits, group meetings and monitoring child development for new and expectant parents and/or referrals.
- PACE-like Family Literacy is a family literacy program designed to break the intergenerational cycle of “under education” in Kentucky by providing opportunities for parents and their children (birth-18) to learn together, thereby creating a desire for life-long learning and/or referral.
- Health Services or Referrals to Health Services or both
- To identify, collaborate and/or coordinate, resources to meet the educational, emotional and social needs of the school, students and families, thereby creating a positive learning environment, maintaining or increasing educational levels and creating a positive learning environment, maintaining or increasing educational levels and creating a community of lifelong learners.
ELIGIBILITY: Students and communities member of Waynesburg and Highland