- Drivers’ License and Personal Identification Information – Find the contact information, address, and hours of operation.
- Lincoln County
- Lincoln County Property Valuation Administration
Kentucky Legal Resources
- Divorce Forms
- Legal Aid Society
- Office of the Kentucky Attorney General
- Kentucky Court of Justice – Access to online services including Criminal Record Report, Victim Information and Notification Everyday, Trial Dockets, Online Payments, Public Court Records, and Statistical Reports
- Kentucky Legal Forms
- Legal Aid Network of Kentucky – Provides information, self-help forms, contact information about pro-bono organizations, and other resources.
- VINE Court Services: A service through which crime victims can register to receive telephone and e-mail notification when their offender’s court event status changes.
- Kentucky Bill Watch: “This free service enables Kentucky.gov registered udsers unlimited tracking of legislation during the Kentucky Legislative Session.”
- Kentucky Legislature Who’s My Legislator? – Find members of the Senate and the House of Representatives alphabetically, by District and by County.
- Kentucky Revised Statutes
- Kentucky Registry of Election Finance Database –
This database provides financial information for candidates running for political offices in the state of Kentucky. “The financial data provided at this World Wide Web site constitutes an unofficial version of election finance data.”