Circulation: Total of 30 Items
|New 14 Day Books||5||$20|
|Mass Market Paperback||20||$7|
|Fiction||5 by the same author||$20|
|Non-fiction||3 per subject||$20|
|Board Books||Included in children’s books||$8|
|DVDs / Blu-Rays||5||$20|
|Video Games||1||Replacement cost of the item|
|Kits||1||Replacement cost of the items|
- Materials on reserve may not be renewed.
- Genealogy books do not circulate. However, we will provide up to five (5) copies free of charge from genealogy books.
- Parents and guardians have the right and responsibility to determine their children’s access to the library. The library does not use rating systems to inhibit a minor’s access to materials.
- The library is not responsible for damage to your DVD player. DVDs are for home use only. No public performance or copying.
Damaged Materials Fees:
- The library reserves the right to assess fees for any materials that are damaged including, but not limited to: tears, stains, and odors.
- Lost or damaged DVD, Audiobook, Videogameor CD cases will be $5.00 to replace. Lost or damaged paper covers will be $2.00 to replace.
- If we do not have an item, you may leave the title and we will consider its purchase.
- If we do not have a book, we can borrow it from another library for you through the Interlibrary Loan service. This service is for books only. We cannot borrow books under six months old, textbooks, movies, CDs, or Audiobooks.
Return of Materials:
- You may return your items at the circulation desk, drop box at the back entrance (parking lot side), or drive-up drop box. Dropbox is open at all times.
- Library materials are considered overdue the day following the date due. The library does not charge late fees on items returned after the due date. However, patrons will be charged replacement costs for items not returned.
- Overdue notices will be sent if items become overdue.
- Fees may be paid by cash, credit card, check, or money order at the Circulation Desk. Fees may also be paid by mail with a check payable to Lincoln County Public Library.
- Materials that are 30 or more days overdue are not eligible for renewal.
- Materials that are 60 days or more overdue are considered lost. A billing will be made for the cost of the item.
- The following schedule will be used for notifying patrons of overdue materials:
|Number of days overdue||Type of notification||Method|
|14 days||1st notice||Phone call/Email sent|
|30 days||2nd notice||Email/Letter mailed|
|60 days||3rd notice||Bill mailed|
- Materials more than 60 days overdue are marked as “Lost.”
- Lost materials are purged from the system after 180 days. The patron will be charged the replacement cost for materials that have been withdrawn. Full payment is required to restore borrowing privileges.